Aquaculture CRSP Management Entity
The Management Entity (ME), housed at Oregon State University, administers the Grant awarded to the CRSP from USAID and manages the total research program. The ME
- Develops sub-agreements (also called subcontracts) with participating US and Host Country institutions for each projects.
- Coordinates and leads the development of budgets and work plans.
- Accounts for all program expenditures to USAID.
- Establishes a system to facilitate and manage travel.
- Reports on the program and represents the CRSP in communications with USAID in Washington and overseas.
The Program Director administers the CRSP via the Program Management Office. Advisory bodiesthe Board of Directors and Technical Committeeprovide guidance to the Program Director.
Contact information for all ME staff
Oregon State University
418 Snell Hall
Corvallis OR 97331-1643
Phone: 541-737-6417 Fax: 541-737-6408